Chief of Staff
About Frame AI
Frame AI empowers organizations to truly understand the people they serve. New technology offers an opportunity for processes that are both efficient and humane, by listening at scale. We use AI to pull individual voices from the crowds, recognize meaningful communities within giant aggregations, and power experiences that react to the needs of both customers and the people serving them. By listening better, we make better experiences, better jobs, and better businesses.
Since 2018, Frame AI has leveraged the technology of Large Language Models (LLMs) (e.g., BERT) to build the essential integration point for understanding customers. Frame delivers economic benefits from improved listening, surfacing actionable interventions that reduce costs, minimize customer relationship risks, and maximize opportunities. Frame succeeds by being generic and specific at the same time. Our developed understanding of contact center operations lets us hit the ground running and then our rapidly deployable customizations ensure that our product is relevant and effective for every organization we serve.
Frame AI’s institutional investors include Velvet Sea Ventures, G20 Ventures, Greycroft, and FirstMark.
As Chief of Staff at Frame AI, you will occupy a crucial leadership position, designed to drive operational efficiency, manage key projects, and ensure the seamless execution of organization-wide objectives. Reporting to the SVP of Operations, the CoS is charged with synchronizing cross-functional projects and upholding clarity in our strategic ambitions. This role grants the privilege to deeply engage with every segment of our organization, guaranteeing sustained focus and accountability during our scaling journey.
The base pay for this role is $117,000-$186,000 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits and company equity grants.
What You’ll Do
- Strategic Execution and Planning: Partner with executive leadership and leaders in sales, partnerships, product, and engineering to ensure that strategic goals are clearly defined, monitored, and achieved. This includes driving annual planning as well as assisting fundraising and business development initiatives.
- Senior Leadership Team Support: Lead the agenda-setting and follow-ups for SLT meetings. Support the SLT in the execution of projects by monitoring timelines, project updates, and staffing. Ensure that key cross-functional stakeholders are informed of SLT initiatives and are held accountable for their contributions as necessary.
- Operational Excellence: Take ownership of the planning process for company OKRs, collaborate with stakeholders to plan company retreat content, and assist various company leaders in rolling out new initiatives. Additionally, drive the creation and implementation of new processes or improvements that bolster team productivity.
- Executive and Collaboration: Serve as a pragmatic sounding board for key executive leaders and the CEO.
- Special Projects: Depending on evolving company priorities, take the lead on specific projects across different departments, diving deep to address challenges, craft and implement sustainable solutions, and then move on to the next crucial task.
- Communication Mastery: Design, cultivate, and convey both internal and external presentations. Assist in crafting content for investor relations, leadership discussions, and engagements with high-profile individuals.
- Continuous Improvement: Proactively assess our operational and strategic frameworks, identify potential shortcomings, suggest solutions, and champion a culture of continuous refinement and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with an MBA or relevant Master’s degree a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of strategy, operations, consulting, or relevant leadership roles. Experience in the venture-backed technology sector is a significant advantage.
- Demonstrable proficiency in project management, operational efficiency, and data analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a capacity to engage with and influence individuals across various levels and functions.
- Curiosity, resourcefulness, and a relentless drive for results.
- Adeptness at decision-making even in data-scarce environments.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, always seeking opportunities to innovate and improve.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
- Integrity, humility, and a team-first mentality.
Measures of Success
Success will be evaluated based on the following key performance indicators (KPIs). The Chief of Staff will not be solely responsible for the company’s achievements, but they will be held accountable for how effectively the company’s leaders plan, monitor, staff, and communicate about them.
- Alignment with Strategic Goals: The percentage of strategic projects executed in line with company-wide objectives and completed on or before the deadline.
- Synthesis and Communication: Consistent execution of meeting follow-up, including summaries and task delegation.
- Project Turnaround: The time taken to move from project ideation to execution, with a focus on reducing bottlenecks and ensuring timely delivery.
- Communication Effectiveness: Feedback on the quality and clarity of both internal and external presentations, with a focus on improving stakeholder understanding and alignment.
- Customers over Craft 🙋
- Create Simplicity 🟠
- Comprehend, then Challenge 🧠
- Complete and Confirm ✅
- Connect, Communicate, Collaborate 💬
- Care. 💗
- Frame AI is based the NYC region, but this role is open to remote applicants in the US.
- This role is not eligible for immigration/visa sponsorship in the US.